The Sarasota County Democratic Party plans to open an office in South County in the 4th Quarter of 2019. This represents a major expansion to better serve Democrats and Democratic Candidates in North Port, Venice and Englewood.
South County NEEDS an office where we can work to find qualified Democrats to run for political office, support their campaigns and spread Democratic values. We have a lot of VOLUNTEERS who want to help but find it a hardship to travel up to headquarters in Sarasota. We need to raise funds to pay the rent, utilities and supplies!
Did you know?
Includes: Sarasota National, IslandWalk, Gran Paradiso, Renaissance, Grand Palm, and new Taylor Ranch Development
1. Top 5 Planned Communities in the US
2. 5th fastest growing community (Jan-June 2018)
3. At build out, 23,000 homes (x2 per HH=46,000 voters)
4. Economic Impact 1.7B at build out in 20 years
1. Population 66,300 @ 3% growth each of the last 3 years
2. 420% growth since 2000
3. 48,000 Registered voters
4. 40 th Largest City in State
5. New SunCoast Technical College opening soon
1. Population 22,211
2. Growth of 22% since 2000
3. Most growth in unincorporated South Sarasota County